Welcome to SME-AERO-POWER
The FP7 project SME-AERO-POWER empowers SMEs in the broad interdisciplinary domain of Aerospace to participate in EU research.
Benefits for participating Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) & Small Organisations (SOs):
- Coaching of key people in using up-to-the-minute techniques and concepts in the management of innovation
- Training and practice in writing competitive bids for FP7/8 research funding
- Access to a European-wide network of SMEs & SOs using web-based collaboration-support tools in a "learning community"
- The use of appropriate and effective creative problem-solving and knowledge-sharing techniques
- Membership of relevant Special Interest Groups built around "hot topics" of importance to European aerospace primes
Why register to SME-AERO-POWER ?
Small or medium business operating in the Aerospace domain can benefit from:
- Strengthening the participation of SMEs in innovative collaborations with European aerospace primes.
- Improving SME capabilities to prepare and win EC Framework Programme bids for research funding.
General note: the information on this website is available to guest users and registered users. Guest users have limited access. Registered users are granted access to a variety of information and activities. Regardless of the type of user, all SME-AERO-POWER services and information, including the registraion, are offered for FREE.